Janesville believes in a cooperative interaction among our employees, customers and suppliers; all working together to serve one another, respecting each other’s knowledge and commitment, and acknowledging the responsibility to the communities we share.
We understand the significance of having our corporate responsibility extend beyond our manufacturing processes. We actively support programs which help our communities grow and improve through environmental, cultural and civic activities.
Janesville actively participates and/or sponsors community events such as:
- “Green Day” Environmental Awareness Program – Corporate sponsor and participant
- SAE “A World in Motion – Jet Toy Challenge” Science & Technology Education Program (collaboration between SAE International, Janesville Acoustics, Chamber of Commerce and local elementary schools)
- United Fund – corporate sponsor and board member
- American Lung Association Asthma Walk – Corporate sponsor and participant
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Corporate sponsor and participant
- Corporate Sponsor for area youth sports leagues
- Creative Safety – Corporate Sponsor for child safety project.
- Labor Day 5K Race – Corporate Sponsor for area race event
- Walking Works Challenge – Collaboration between Jason Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield
to promote wellness and fitness throughout our organization
- Special Olympics – Corporate sponsor
- Boy Scouts – Corporate sponsor
- Active member of Norwalk Economic Development Corporation
- Local schools / local churches – Sponsor for various events
- Alzheimer’s Association