Janesville Mexico Receives Mexican National Labor Award
Southfield, MI, September 11, 2017 – Janesville, a division of Jason Industries Inc., was one of 13 companies to receive the 2016 National Labor Award, awarded by the Mexican Government through its Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
New manufacturing facility in Missouri
Janesville opens new state-of-the-art facility in Warrensburg, Missouri.
Janesville receives GM Supplier Quality Excellence Award
Janesville, a Jason Incorporated company, has received a 2014 Supplier Quality Excellence Award from General Motors in recognition of outstanding quality performance at the Old Fort, North Carolina facility.
Janesville named Finalist for 2013 Chrysler Supplier of the Year
Janesville, a Jason Incorporated company, has been recognized by Chrysler Group LLC as a finalist for a 2013 Supplier of the Year Award in the category of Technical Cost Reduction.
Janesville earns 2011 Automotive News Premier Automotive Suppliers’ Contributions to Excellence (PACE) Award for superior innovation in its development of a molded fiber instrument panel (IP) closeout with integrated lighting and ducts.
- Mexican National Labor Award (2016)
- Automotive News Premier Automotive Suppliers’ Contributions to Excellence (PACE) Award
- GM “Supplier Quality Excellence Award”
- Lear “Supplier Award”
- Johnson Controls “Supplier Award”
- Mitsubishi “Supplier of the Year”
- Nihon Plast Mexicana “Outstanding Supplier”
- “Volkswagen Group Award”
- Frost & Sullivan “Best Bang for the Buck of the Year”